[OM] Re: feedback ratings

Subject: [OM] Re: feedback ratings
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:55:11 -0700
I think it's more important to check if the negative feedback is from buyers
or sellers. My feedback rating sits at 97.5% because I've had two very bad
sellers I've dealt with and left neg feedback. They left retalitory feedback
for me. I've sold quite a bit also, and never even had a request for a
return.

Some of the worst sellers I've bought from had better than 98% feedback, but
hints of unsatisifed buyers in their feedback profile. Then there are the
one who have 100% feedback, but are are outright liars but won't do anything
until you threaten neg feedback and a Paypal dispute. Only then will they
start singing a different tune, usually a refund on return (minus shipping
of course). Still a big wasrte of time and money.

Paul