[OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:59:43 -0400
Reminds me of a similar conversation I had with a former co-worker about
a year ago.  I hadn't seen him for two years and he asked what I was
doing.  I told him I had decided to semi-retire, got out of the high
tech business altogether and was working as a photographer.  His
response was to act a little incredulous and said something like:  "Wow!
  That must be tough.  Now that everyone has a digital camera I wouldn't
think there would be any work left for photographers."

Chuck Norcutt