[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #3

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #3
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:26:04 +0100
Hi Michael,

Chuck is right about the shadow detail being there. I 'Moosed' your shot to
bring out some shadow detail but I liked the shot from the start and I'm not
sure that the extra detail adds anything for me as I was taken by the great
brickwork lead in. Wait for the page to load fully then put your mouse on
the pic:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/Temp.htm

--Graham