[OM] Re: OM-4T also Ti ?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4T also Ti ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:24:17 -0400
ps:  If you really want an OM-4T or OM-4Ti you can probably get a good
deal right here.  Just ask.  You can probably get an even better deal on
an OM-4 some of which may even have the OM-4T circuit board installed.
An OM-4T circuit board in an OM-4 improves battery life but does not
enable support for the F280 full-synchro flash.  This is either really
bad news or "sorry, I don't care".  The improved battery life may save
you a few bucks a year provided you use silver oxide batteries as you
should.  It will save you an order of magnitude more than that if you
are silly enough to try using alkaline batteries in an OM-2s or OM-4.

Chuck Norcutt