[OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:44:03 -0700
Ali, I don't think I would approach flickr as the best way to find a job but....

craigslist (which started out as sort of a free bulletin board for
garage sales) has become massive. The founder was offered more than
$1M for it but didn't sell. Many people use it for finding jobs or
selling things.

Walt's recent posting had a YouTube link. Apparently YouTube is
becoming very big very quick.

Obviously yabe is gigantic.

All of this is "proof" of cisco's decade old slogan "changing the way
we work, live, play, and learn"

Graham apparently enjoys doing something that if enough people see the
results of, could bring him significant money. I believe he could do
essentially what he already is doing, just post his images where more
people will see them, and make it reasonably easy for people to send
him money in exchange for an image and he will receive more than
pocket change. He already has what could be a desired product. A lot
of business is done between two people with no store involved, nor
salesman involved. Companies are also making contacts, finding
employees, through informal internet contact.

-jeff