[OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
In my case when the powers that be at the place where
I am employed decided to contract out the website work
out...at first they let the web designers take photo's
around the building/plant. The photo's weren't that
great - its difficult to get a good shot of a
warehouse with just a point and shoot. The powers that
be found out about my interest in photography and
asked me to take all of the photo's required for the
site. I also take photo's for damaged equipment, etc
periodically. I dont have anything special...no
special lighting...just the E-500 with a T-32.

http://mail.yahoo.com