[OM] Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:35:01 -0700
Actually this was one of my justifications I used to get the 5D. If I
want a super shallow DOF and autofocus I could spring for something
like the C*non 85/1.2 which the fourthirds would be hard to match ---
42mm f1.1 ?

The very real drawback is that if you I'm not willing to carry the
weight of the lens it's all mental mast.....   without much joy. The
zuikos on the 5D do bring joy though.

-jeff