[OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:20:39 -0700
That would be nice indeed. The 7-14 zoom looks nice, but is spendy.
For me, I could actually be pretty darn happy with the 11-22. In fact
the 11-22 plus the 14-54 would do for the majority of my work. If I
came across a good deal or had the money the 7-14 and 14-54 would be
a killer combo!  I would like to see some kind of image stabilization
on some of the telephotos. Maybe the next Panasonic/leica lens will
be an IS tele lens. Of course while I am dreaming a 12-60 f2.8 would
make a near perfect "do-all" single lens for travel for me. :)

Jim