[OM] Re: Wanted: M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack for Motor Drive 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted: M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack for Motor Drive 2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:17:26 +0100
Oh yes you can!

M18v Grip 1 or 2 will take AA 1.5v alkaline cells, or NiMh that you charge
separately.  And if you fit it wil AA Li cells, the MD will really fly.

Or if you are the indoor type, you could use the M.AC Control Box (though I
admit that is not a very practical suggestion)!

The M.18v Grip is well worth considering.

--
Piers