[OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:04:46 -0700
No I haven't. I will have to put that one on my list of camera's to
look at the next time I head over to the camera store. This brings up
yet another issue. It is very hard to actually get your hands on a
large variety of cameras these days (except consumer digicams.) I am
sure that the Camera Shop downtown has a D80 as they do a lot of
Nikon. But many interesting camera bodies are just not easy to find
around here. It is especially hard if (like I am) you are considering
used cameras. Since the rise of the internet and eBay, local shops
have pretty much quit handling used cameras.

Jim Couch