[OM] While I was sleeping . . .

Subject: [OM] While I was sleeping . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:18:29 EDT
Reminds me of a line from a Bob Dylan song, "Something is going on and you
don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?"  I've stayed out of all the  threads
about the e-300, e-330, e-500 and that other one that won't be visiting  us
here in the US because I wasn't planning on buying one, however I did go to
both Adorama and B&H Websites today to see what the e-1 was selling for with
these two big dealers.    Neither one of them has the e-1 listed  in their new
stock.  Olympus hasn't replaced it, unless I've been in a  coma, rather than a
deep sleep and their dealers aren't selling it.  Hmm,  what is the message to
the consumer?  What is the message to Olympus?   I still love my OMs and my
e-1, but does Olympus still love me?  <[8^(   Bill Barber