[OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:54:01 -0400
We have an odd situation in SE Michigan.  Like most areas, the market
for used cameras has dwindled because of decreased demand and
established camera stores going out of business.

We do have one dealer in the area that still has a fair amount of
decent stock.  Unfortunately, they still ask pre-digital prices for
the equipment.  This, because they run every item through service
before putting it up for sale AND they warranty each item.  The front
of the store is dedicated to new digigear but as you walk toward the
back it's like going back in time.  They also have a parts warehouse
in a different city.  I have no idea how they stay in business.

FWIW/ScottGee1

SNIP!