[OM] Re: Finally I'm back !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Finally I'm back !!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Anyone fancy giving a very brief resume of the last 3 months
> or so ?!!  What's new ?  Is everyone still here ?

1. Well, several of us ventured to "points north" for a hosted
Zuikofest. Good time was had by all--except the others haven't
spoken to me since.  Hmm?

2. Photokina came and went and Olympus disappointed us again.
Canon is looking better for some of us all the time.  Canon
digital cameras are now referred to as "Third-Party, Brand-X
Digital Backs" or TPBXDB for short. TPBXDBs are acceptable--just
don't tell Moose that we've come around on this.

3. New list-member with inside connections. Some belief him,
others don't.

4. Motorcycles can kill you.

Everything else is just recycled.

AG