[OM] Re: While I was sleeping . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: While I was sleeping . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:44:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/2006 1:35:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Supposedly PMA will provide many answers ...

Hmm, PMA 2006 or 2007.  Maybe both.

This reminds me a little of being in the military.  One spends a great  deal
of time waiting.  Reflecting on that recently, I asked myself if  perhaps I
was using waiting as an excuse for not moving ahead on some  projects.  It is,
after all, the perfect excuse as waiting for someone else  to do something
gives them all the power and takes you off the hook of  accountability.  I'll
not
share my answer to myself to the question I  posed.  <[8^)  Bill Barber