[OM] [OT] Another vacation picture...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Another vacation picture...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:11:07 +0200
http://perso.orange.fr/m-viet/stones082006.jpg

Still OT, as it was taken with my canonet QL17. For my defense, I'd like to
say that I had a terrible weather during all my stay, which led me to a
record low in total number of pictures taken (less than 100 in 3 weeks,
usually I triple that figure at least). So my OM stayed in the bag, and the
bag stayed warm at home most of the time. But the hunter instinct made me
carry the canonet nonetheless, so when I saw that someone had, in a single
night, made litteraly thousands of piles of rocks and pellets all around the
highly touristic spot of "la torche" (in celtic briton : beg an dorchen - the
cushion, and not the torch as you would have thought), I was able to bring
back some images ; I had very little time before the night, and somehow it
shows, in spite of my attempts to master the quick mask function of
photoshop. I had only time to scan this one at the moment, but I'll try to
scan soon another one showing the landscape. It's astounding. The best part
is that apparently, nobody knows *who* did that !
--
Manuel Viet