[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #5

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #5
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 05:50:42 -0500
Michael Wong wrote:

> Thanks Charlie. I enjoy to share my pictures & discuss anything about
> photography here.

Michael, I have enjoyed the pictures you have shared. Please keep
them coming!

> My English is poor, hope you all not too difficult to understand what I say.

You're doing quite well. :-)  I have learned a couple of additional
languages in my lifetime and I 1) am especially glad I learned
English (a rather "irregular" language, IMHO) _first_; and 2) hold
in special esteem those people who can speak a language other than
their native language. It's not easy.

Steve