[OM] 28/2,8 shade plus 2,0/28mm equal vignetting?

Subject: [OM] 28/2,8 shade plus 2,0/28mm equal vignetting?
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <s.kahlert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:15:28 +0200
Hi everyone,

to introduce myself, I'm a Nikon-user as far as 35mm is concerned
since 1990 and recentyl discovered the magic of the OM-system. I have
an OM-2n, which was love at first sight, a 1,8/50mm SC, 2/28mm MC, a
2,8/100mm MC and a 5/200m on its way to me. I dare to say this setup
feels better made than my Nikon FE2 with Ai and Ais Nikkors. I'm
quite impressed and feel I should have known esrlier. I decided to
add a second body with a brighter finder for available light and
bought an OM-4 which should be on its way to me (making room for
batteries in the fridge now, just in case it eats them).

All of lenses came without shades (except the 5/200mm with its build-
in shade). I had a shade for the 50mm left over from my first camera
(Minolta X-700 with 1,7/50mm) and was lucky enough to find the shade
for the 2,8/100mm. I'm less lucky with respect to the 2/28mm where I
can't find a shade for. I see many offers for the shade for the
slower 28mm-lenses. Will they vignett on the 2/28mm? How about the
shade for the 2,8/24mm?

Thanks in advance

Stefan