[OM] Re: While I was sleeping . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: While I was sleeping . . .
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:34:13 -0400
Well, I know I have been in a coma for at least the last six months.
The sky and leaves have been gorgeous of late and I have no time.

Trying to start up a business, it is hard to imagine without being there
all the possible internal scenarios that can go on in a company when
they loose their focus or have disagreement about how to innovate
and become profitable.

I have not had any time at all for the past numerous months in attempting
to make something that will be sellable into some kind of market.

All I can say is just don't take it personal. If Olympus doesn't love you,
I'm sure plenty of us can step in with a bit of love. There is no intended
message to anybody, other than, well what really should we (Olympus)
do next.

WayneS - going back to sleep now...