[OM] Re: Fang! Well, sorta...

Subject: [OM] Re: Fang! Well, sorta...
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:17:27 +1300
They're called "Op Shops" here.

Run by charities ( usually churches ), they accept goods as donations &
sell them to the public. Some are well run multi-shop organizations.
Having several trucks to pick up and deliver goods, ranging from beds to
child's toys.

I know a few people whom supplement their income buy buying from
op-shops & selling on ebay or elsewhere.

Strange as it may seem, when the economy picks up, so does their business.

David