[OM] Re: An experience of film convert to JPEG

Subject: [OM] Re: An experience of film convert to JPEG
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 09:50:52 -0400
I suggest you post, say, a 640x480 or 800x600 full pixel section of TIFF
and JPEG from one of the previous films and a TIFF and JPEG section from
one of the newer films.  Choose an area that appears to be in good focus
and has good exposure and detail.  Then everyone can evaluate exactly
what you are seeing.  Maybe someone will have an answer.  I don't have
one now.

Chuck Norcutt