[OM] For those looking for stuff OM, like a hood for a 28mm f2 . . .

Subject: [OM] For those looking for stuff OM, like a hood for a 28mm f2 . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:33:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2006 11:26:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Now if  another kind list-member had one more hood for 28/2 to offer, so that
I  could solve my problem too.. that would be fantastic  :)

There is probably one out there, because I was offered two when I was
looking a few weeks ago.  I have however not seen any WTB posting for this
lens
hood.  When the request is buried in the text of an email message and  not in
the
subject line, it may get missed by someone who has what you  want.  Bill
Barber