[OM] I'm back

Subject: [OM] I'm back
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:31:12 -0400
Hello all,

We just got back from a short vacation at Cape Cod.  I'm not sure if any of
you remember our last trip there (last June, right after my wife was fired
from her job) which was no fun.  This trip was much better.  :)  It provided
relief from the stress. We had great weather the whole time and spent most
of it at Nauset Light Beach, Marconi Beach and Station Site and Race Point
Beach.

I never provided an explanation for why I took a short absence from the
list.  It wasn't due to anything anyone wrote that I found offensive. As I
explained to another list member off-list, it was mainly due to the fact
that stress levels were increasing on the home front.  My wife's new job has
been extremely stressful for her as her department self destructed a few
months after her arrival due to the main development officer leaving and
most of the rest of his support staff leaving shortly after.  Her job
description was changed numerous times as well as her office.  I've never
seen her so distressed.  She was having trouble sleeping and looked a wreck
most mornings.  I've been struggling with a stress related illness since
last summer and even though it isn't life threatening, it certainly has
affected the quality of my life.  Right before I left the list I had a
relapse and had to go back on medication. I usually go to the list as one
means of escape from the stress and when the eruption occurred related to
the release of the E-400 and E-3 and the attacks between list members began,
I thought it best to take a break. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better so I
think I can deal with a little adversity. :)

I'll be posting some images in the next few days if anyone is interested.
This one was taken during a sunset at Dennisport Beach facing South.  Hope
you enjoy.

http://sylv.inkwell.com.ru/temp/capesunset1.html

Richard L