[OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!

Subject: [OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:42:33 -0400
Thanks.  I'll have to sit down with the details and figure the price.
Also, I think the only software I have that produces a pdf is Word
Perfect but last time I tried I couldn't even get it to insert a JPEG in
the file.  A mystery since I'm sure I've done that before.  It has a
menu entry for doing exactly that but nothing happens.

Chuck Norcutt