[OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!

Subject: [OM] Re: Pixology's noise enhancing printing!
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:43:56 +0930
I'd suggest you also have a look at FreePDF XP...

http://www.freepdfxp.de/

the english link is top left, between the logo images.

you need to install ghostcript first (link on the download page)

on installation, it creates a printer (using a PostScript driver) that
is redirected into Ghostscript which does the PS->PDF conversion

it installs easily & works very well...

(the '95,98,ME version is harder to install but works just as well)

davidt