[OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?

Subject: [OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:47:25 -0400
There's a very good chance the nicad cluster will need replacement.
This is getting more difficult. I now make my own clusters because 1)
our old supplier Maxx products no longer makes them and 2) OEM Olympus
clusters have been sitting on OIA parts shelves since 2000, have neither
noticeable leakage or dead cells and cost (like) $80 ea.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net