[OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?

Subject: [OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:10:06 -0400
Original Olympus nicad cluster has white shrink sleeving, but it is not
marked or dated in any way.  Determining it's age will be difficult.
Oldest could be 30 years old but at that age the dried leaking crust
would be coming out of the seams.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net