[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:13:54 -0400
Ali, glad to hear you're OK.

I used to live in Williamsville, Niagara Falls and environs and we got
significant snow every Winter, but last week's blast was uncommonly
nasty.

Next weekend?  Sheesh!  I'm betting we've sent some of our folks from
Detroit to assist.

Here's hoping it all improves a lot sooner than you expect!/ScottGee1