[OM] Re: Where is the TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: Where is the TOPE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:13:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/2006 6:05:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Given  the lovely weather we are experiencing in  Houston today,
>  was driving along shooting potential tope entries.

and someone said  that using a cell phone whiler driving was hazardous! What
about framing,  focusing and spot metering with one's favourite OM while all
the time  cruising along the Texas freeway :-))

Hey, I just put it on f16, moved infinity over to the right DOF mark, and
fired away at 60-70 miles per hour.  No problem!  I'm sure the images  will be
fantastic . . .  or not.  Bill  Barber