[OM] pictures from london with japanese flavour and 3 GBs

Subject: [OM] pictures from london with japanese flavour and 3 GBs
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:29:34 +0100
Well, since everyone is showing pictures lately (thanx for sharing) I
decided to show you some of mine too..

They are from last week in London.
I was not in the mood to take anything of the city.
So just couple of friends...
few bus-window shots...
and several shots from a musical called 'Mikado' where a friend of mine was
playing.

http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/c1108985.html

They're all strictly OM+Zuiko made pictures of course!

Oh.. and two weeks ago, just as I was travelling outside the city,
I suddenly decided to do a GeeBee, if you know what I mean...
3 GBs in fact :-)
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35223036.html
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35222746.html
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35222748.html

If you like/dislike anything it would be nice to know

seeya!
Christos