[OM] Re: and once in a while Graham shoot people shots...

Subject: [OM] Re: and once in a while Graham shoot people shots...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:40:51 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2006 4:14:14 PM Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/b05.html>

this link  posted for your viewing pleasure by
Chuck  Norcutt

Oh, those are really nice.

I particularly like the one that has the invitation to try our Great  Britian
Buttie.  What ever the heck a Buttie is, it doesn't sound too  good.  It also
looks like that guy must have eaten a bunch of those  butties.

Tubbie's take out is also a nice one.  Are these before and after  people in
the this one?

The first picture was really nice.  If these folks had been in Texas
(probably on early release) they would have had an excuse for having their
hands
where there are . . . "We were hot and sweaty and they jus slipped in  there."
Heck, I guess it gets hot in the UK sometimes . . . . butt that  hot.   <[8^)
Bill Barber

PS: There were some lovely images in this group and it did end on a rather
spiritual note.