[OM] Re: Where to buy OM in London?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where to buy OM in London?
From: "Olli Hänninen" <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:52:47 +0300
Piers, I am going to stay in Cranfield university:
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=52072331&x=-623560&z=16&l=0&m=a

You mentioned small selection of OM goodies in Luton. I'm sorry, do you mean
that there is a shop selling gems?

I was not aware that GeeBee's territory is so close there. Hope that I could
go there and steal a few shots from you ;-) So please, any advice on the
most beautiful locations are very wellcomed. What does the autumn look like?
Should I take black and white or slides with me?

Christos, thanks for the photos. I liked your OM1n & Zuiko 24/2.8 -gallery.
Wide angle really rules. I have the 21/3.5 but am lacking the 24 mm lens.
Well, perhaps I shouldn't spend money on OM 24 lens but rather save money
for digital wide angle zuiko lens...

Ollli