[OM] Re: #204

Subject: [OM] Re: #204
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:36:02 -0400
Yes, I remember those two shots below.  I'm sure the stories are
extraordinarily interesting.  My father's stories are not quite so
graphic.  They put up 100% of their fighter aircraft on D-Day which won
them a presidential unit citation but it was pretty difficult to see
what was going on at Omaha beach from what is now RAF Honington.

Chuck Norcutt