[OM] Re: ZD 50mm f/2

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 50mm f/2
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:03:48 +0200
Hi Walt,

Believe me, I use this lens everyday for textile purposes with my E-1 and
it´s amazingly sharp!!! I used to work with my OM4-T and one OM Zuiko 50/3,5
supposed to be a very, very good lens and it´s under ZD 50/2 performance. We
take shots of embroideries and laces to make brassieres (prototype)
simulations and results are impressive!!! Of course you must use DCRAW
(David Coffin´s demosaizing algorithms for processing E-1 raw images to grab
100% from your ZD 50/2 lens) Olympus Studio performance is also under
David´s demosaizing algorithms.

Here are some examples of ZD 50/2 performance.
http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=15525
http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=2318

Regards,

Dave