[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:10:30 +0000
A lot of us dumb crackers down here have underground utilities. We larn't that
from the occasional ice storm way back when. Haven't had one in years, though,
since all the weird weather seems slowly and steadily moving northwards,
including the tornadoes, which we don't miss a bit. Maybe y'all Yankee folks
might want to take a look at how we do it down here instead of y'all constantly
trying to tell us how y'all do it up there. Yeee-haw! :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --