[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:19:53 -0400
Hah!  Reminds me of the first time I cut the cable when we lived in S.
Florida.  I don't recall exactly what I was doing but I think I was
cutting the sod back a ways after it had encroached on the flower beds.
  I knew I was near the cable run since where it entered the house was
only about three feet away.  But I assumed it would be at least 6" down
and I only needed to cut down an inch or two.  Nope.  It quickly became
clear that the cable had simply been laid on the ground and then covered
with sod when the house was built.  Scrunch!

ps:  You should have shot them both the first time.

Chuck Norcutt