[OM] Re: Free kodak film

Subject: [OM] Re: Free kodak film
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:41:42 -0400
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks, Jim.  Your fixed up link works a peach.  I did wonder
> considerably about that PC-like backslash as well as what appears to be
> a null filename.  Obviously IE fixes these Unix/PC gaffes on the fly.
>
> As to Thunderbird maybe it a totally different development team and they
> really don't like those Firefox guys.

Now Thunderbird on the other hand suggests "Haircutting" as a spelling
replacement for Norcutt every time I reply to one of your msgs.

I'd thought about mentioning it, as I find it amusing that the spell
checker would make such an attempt, but I figured it was way OT. Well
looks like it's sorta on the OT topic.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)