[OM] Re: Front element of S Zuiko Zoom 35-70mm/F3.5-4.5 rotate?

Subject: [OM] Re: Front element of S Zuiko Zoom 35-70mm/F3.5-4.5 rotate?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:47:20 -0700
keith_w wrote:
> OMG, that must be the ratty OM-2N ~ 135/3.6 combo I just bought!  ;-)

Not mine! I still have them. I'm pretty careful with equipment. And for
quite some time, what with work, kids, single parenthood for a while, I
used my gear very little, basically only family events and vacations.

My original black OM-2n is only lightly worn and works fine, although
I've been using OM-4s lately.
> The body was a bit tested, the lens seemed *very* well cared for.
> How odd...
>
> I had the chance, I thought about the combo, read up on it, and decided
> I'd see if it fit my needs, too! Sounds okay, but...it all depends on
> the body condition when it arrives!
> It's one well-used OM-2N... Whew!

If it doesn't work out, I have a very nice, low mileage chrome OM-2n I'd
sell.

Moose