[OM] [OT] for 5D/30D fence sitters

Subject: [OM] [OT] for 5D/30D fence sitters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:04:14 -0400
C is offering a $300 rebate on a 5D or $600 if bought with an eligible
lens (which seems to include everything up to 400mm) or second body.
Lenses also have their own rebate schedule and are also doubled if two
or more items are bought.  30D has $100 rebate doubled to $200 with two
or more eligible products purchased.  Rebate from now until  Jan 13.

See B&H product listings for details.  B&H also has a $200 PhotoShop CS2
rebate if bought within 30 days of any DSLR.  This rebate has been
offfered selectively before and wasn't available to me when I bought my 5D.

Chuck Norcutt