[OM] Re: Oly Stylus 720SW

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Stylus 720SW
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:37:31 +0200
Just to rub it in: I have one of those, after some consideration, and
I like it quite. The images are somewhat soft, and need a bit of
photoshopping to get right, but they turn out nicely.

I got it for UW use, at depth way below what it's rated to in a
house. However the "water-resistant" aspect makes it neat still: I'm
hardly dry when handling the camera on the surface either, sometimes
outside its housing.

Drawbacks thus far: no way to do anything manually aperture-wise
(which suxx when shooting with an ext. flash UW - I end up adjusting
the flash output and praying)...

Thomas

On Oct 20, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Tim Randles wrote:

> CRAP!
>
> I wish this rig was out about a year ago before I bought the wife a
> FE-115. I bought one for christmas for my brother in law, and
> couldnt resist the chance to play with it. Now I'm going to have to
> get one for myself as a backup unit. What a fantastic piece of work
> this piece is.
>
> I'll get around to posting some pics from it soon.
>
> Thanks Khen for recommending it, Thanks Oly for making it..it is
> truly a fine rig.
>
> Cheers
> Tim
>

> Cheers.. Tim Randles
>
>             Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
>  www.tut.com

> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx