[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
Ahh...the Metroparks. Awesome Park system. Runs
through the entire city (suburbs). You can actually
get from one place to another without ever leaving the
park. Also excellent for photography..they have nature
centers, creeks, wildlife, plants, and wonderful
hiking in the lush woods.

..

http://mail.yahoo.com