[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:19:32 -0600
 OK, well, excepting that weirdness...I did do a couple of quick jpeg
conversions (I usually convert to TIFF), and those were so-so. Somehow I am
still getting a very flat look to the images. I don't know how to describe
that, other than just "flat". I suppose...I could convert one "as is" to
jpeg, then do my "developing" and convert the same image to jpeg, and upload
those online to show the flatness. It's all just so darn time consuming!!
But, if it will help, I will do that.
argh...software drives me nuts!
Candace

AG Schnozz wrote: Oh, can't help you there. I always open my Tiffs and JPEGs
directly from the editor and not as a link function from RSE. AG
spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com[1]
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://mail.yahoo.com