[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:17:16 -0400
I don't know RSE operation at all but whenever you have a selection
grayed out it usually means that the program considers that selection to
be invalid.  The first thing I can think of is that it believes you're
asking it to pass an ORF file to PSE which PSE wouldn't handle.  Make
sure you're telling it to pass a JPEG or something the PSE knows about.

If that's not the problem, sorry, I haven't a clue.

Chuck Norcutt