[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:00:07 -0600
 OK, Ken, I did what you said.
I processed the same image 3 times. One at SRGB, one at AdobeRGB, and one at
my settings. Pulled all 3 up side by side in FastStone.The SRGB is too much
orange. The AdobeRGB is too little orange. My settings are in between the
two.
As to the flat look...it is still there to a degree. I think what's missing
is a good deal of the "shadow contrast" slider. Anyhow, no matter how much I
fiddle with it the file taken at the same time in SHQ is still better to
lookat (IMHO). Which defeats the whole purpose, does it not? ugh
Candace

AG Schnozz wrote:
Try a conversion where everything is cranked off-the-chart loud! See if
thosedisney colors come through in your JPEG output. Also, make sure you
output to SRGB. AG