[OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question

Subject: [OM] Re: photoshop upgrade question
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:15:09 -0600
 Hi Winsor,
I've wondered off and on if I should get a newer version of PSE, if it's
"worth it" or not. I've learned so many "back door" tricks with PSE2 that I
hate to try and learn a newer version. Also, have a book that I've not even
made it halfway through entitled "The Hidden Power of PhotoShop Elements
2.0"by Richard Lynch. It's been sitting here for much longer than I care to
admit. ;-)
Candace

Winsor Crosby wrote: I don't think you are missing anything except maybe the
current version of Elements which has some clever new tools. PSE3 was a
greatleap forward and now there is PSE5. Photoshop is overkill for most
photographers in my opinion. Winsor Long Beach, California, USA On Oct 20,
2006, at 10:42 AM, Candace Lemarr wrote: I am currently using PSE2
(PhotoShopElements 2.0) with some plug ins, such as curves, and some cool
3rdparty filters. At this point it does everything I need it to, but then I
am admittedly blissfully ignorant of what I am missing.
http://www.zuikoholic.com[1] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.zuikoholic.com
   2 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx