[OM] Re: WTB or Buying advice for 77mm circular polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Buying advice for 77mm circular polarizer
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:35:53 -0400
Chuck,

You may also want to add the ebay id besteastern to your price check list
for filters. I recently purchased a B+W filter from them. They have good
prices and quick shipping despite coming from Hong Kong. They list a 77mm
B+W Kaesesmann MRC filter at $124.50 with $9.95 shipping. If you are looking
for a Hoya specifically then they have the Pro Digital DMC version at $66.95
and the Super HMC version at $108.

No connection to the store other than being a satisfied customer.

HTH, Dan S.

> [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Norcutt
> Subject: [OM] WTB or Buying advice for 77mm circular polarizer
>
> I need a 77mm multicoated circular polarizer. <snip> Comments, advice,
suggestions?  Anybody got one to sell?