[OM] Re: WTB or Buying advice for 77mm circular polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Buying advice for 77mm circular polarizer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:08:58 -0400
Thanks for the link but you'll find better prices with Daniel's seller
"besteastern" (but it may be hard to compare prices since they sell
somewhat different products).  It will also be hard to find someone like
"slphotogear" with 11,000 sales and 100% feedback.  Pretty amazing.

And thanks to all othere who have given me some input.  I still have
things to chase down and compare.

Chuck Norcutt