[OM] Bounce Grip 2, T32 question

Subject: [OM] Bounce Grip 2, T32 question
From: "Ian Lowman" <lowman.ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:27:17 -0400
Hi folks,

First time posting, long time reader, and I have a question.

I'm using a Power Bounce Grip 2 and T32 flash connected to my OM-2N through
a 0.6m (coiled) TTL Auto Cord T to a TTL Auto Connector Type 4 on the
camera. My question is this: does it make any difference whether I plug the
cord into the socket on the flash or the one on the bounce grip? In
particular, will this affect whether the batteries in the grip are used? The
reason I'm asking is that this is the first time I've tried this setup on a
tripod, and using the socket at the bottom of the grip (where I've always
used it before) causes the cord to interfere with the tripod.

Cheers,
Ian