[OM] Is this a "Fang" ?

Subject: [OM] Is this a "Fang" ?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:02:52 +1300
Hello all,

back briefly from lurk mode, and still using film.  Found this the other night
-

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=74569932

does this constitute a Fang? I am interested to see what the blemish is - I
discovered the auction so late there was no time to ask questions and get an
answer.  For those in the USA, the final price amounts to 186.87 USD at
current rates.

Over the last 3 months and more I have been involved in spending much time
with a dying sister-in-law; then lately as an organiser with a large family
reunion attended by nearly 190 people.
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/SFR/SFR4.htm

Some of you heard about this before - at the 150th anniversary of my great-
grandparents arriving here from Exeter, and the first reunion in the last 44
years..

It was a resounding success. The next one is scheduled for 10 years' time.
(Note the apostrophe in the correct place !)

Cheers, Brian