[OM] Re: Is this a "Fang" ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is this a "Fang" ?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 07:06:10 +0100
Nice to hear from you Brian, and well done to still be using film.
I'm afraid that I am seriously considering selling my Bronica RF645
to finance an E-400, or perhaps an E-3 ...

I should have said that it might be a Fang, but it would depend on
the condition.  They still go for nearly 3 times that price in the UK.

And well done with the apostrophe :-); there are many people who
would not consider placing one there ...

Cheers

Chris