[OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:35:06 -0400
Thanks to David and Michael for the suggestions.  I've downloaded Home
Plan Pro which seems like it's more than adequate for the task and has a
free 30 day trial.  But it looks like even the simple system may take
longer to learn than manually drafting the two simple room plans I need;
even including rework.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt